Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
If only Miley Cyrus paid as much attention to promoting the Hannah Montana soundtrack as she did to writhing around on that pole, she might've had a better showing on this week's album charts.
Sure, the release may be as old as her wannabe-Britney shtick, but that didn't stop it from managing a No. 7 finish last week.
So, sorry Miley fans. It hurts us as much as it hurts you (OK, maybe not), but your lackluster showing has earned Cyrus a spot as one of this week's biggest music losers.
We hope you're proud of yourselves.
As for the other winners and losers in Music Land...
• Sugarland. The country-fried duo showed Brooks & Done exactly how it's done and gave fans a two-fer in the process: Their CD/DVD combo Live on the Inside topped the charts with 76,000 copies sold.
• Michael Jackson. One thing that will never die? The King of Pop's selling power. Jacko's Number Ones took another whack at all comers, remaining the most-sold album in any genre of the week.
•Gloriana. You've never heard of them. We've never heard of them. But 44,000 Nashville-loving hay-chewers came together to give this country quartet's self-titled album a No. 3 debut on the charts. The South has risen again!
• Miley Cyrus/Demi Lovato/Ashley Tisdale…and pretty much any other Disney starlet who's released an album in the last few weeks. 'Cause none of them made a return trip to the Top 10.
• Daughtry, sorry to say. Sure, the American Idol-spawned rock band is one of the most successful acts ever to have had their amazing sparkly magic praised by Paula Abdul, but the Chris Daughtry-fronted foursome fell four places on the charts this week, going from No. 2 to 6.
• Non-country-loving music fans. Sugarland and Gloriana scored big. So did prankmeister Taylor Swift, whose Fearless has yet to fall out of the Top 10. Good news for Music City; bad news for, well, everyone else.
Here's this week's Billboard Top 10:
1. Live on the Inside, Sugarland
2. Now That's What I Call Music! 31, various
3. Gloriana, Gloriana
4. The E.N.D., Black Eyed Peas
5. Only By the Night, Kings of Leon
6. Leave This Town, Daughtry
7. BLACKsummers'night, Maxwell
8. Fearless, Taylor Swift
9. Loso's Way, Fabolous
10. Kidz Bop Kids Vol. 16
Don't worry, Hannah maniacs. Miley's not a total loser. Take a look at Cyrus and other award-scoring celebs in our Teen Choice Awards winners gallery.