It’s been another seven-day cruise on the good ship Soup Blog, a fact-filled mission brimming with laughter, tears and magic. Let's take a look at what mattered most.
- From wild elation to deep depression, American Idol teaches us about people and their feelings, including bewilderment, in the case of Ryan Seacrest.
- Tyra Banks excited us all with her mouthful of cockney; who knew she could speak English?
- In case you were wondering, Paris Hilton is a woman of few talents, and rapping isn't one of them.
- The English have so much more going for them than just bad teeth, as witnessed in the BBC show My Big Breasts and Me, which we discovered is almost as funny as Benny Hill.
- A man can dress as a woman and have his wig fall off while singing about not having his dignity taken away. And still lose his dignity.