Love is in the air.
Total Divas star Paige has found love again and fallen completely head over heels for fellow pro wrestler Alberto Del Rio. Although the couple's whirlwind romance may have taken fans by surprise, it seems to be the real deal—especially because they just got engaged!
The WWE Superstar shocked her beau and popped the question in the wrestling ring (where else?) following one of Del Rio's matches in Puerto Rico. "Never have I loved someone so much in my life," Paige gushed on social media. "Thanks for the love you give me. You're my world."
But who exactly is the man who's stolen the two-time Divas Champion's heart? Before watching their love story blossom on the upcoming season of Total Divas, keep reading to find out more!
1. There's a 15-year age difference between them: Even though Paige is 24 and Del Rio is 39, at the end of the day, age ain't nothing but a number, right?
2. They both come from wrestling backgrounds: Paige, whose real name is Saraya-Jade Bevis, comes from a family of wrestlers. Her mother, father and brothers have all competed professionally. Similarly, Del Rio also grew up in the ring. His uncle, Mil Máscaras, was inducted into WWE's Hall of Fame in 2012, while his father and younger brother also made it to the big leagues.
3. Paige isn't afraid to make her love permanent: The reality star's affection for Del Rio runs so deep that she even got ink in his honor. She has one tattoo of his first name on her rib cage and another of his nickname "Papi" on her finger.
4. Paige loves to brag about her man on social media: The English-born athlete's Instagram account is filled with heartfelt post after heartfelt post dedicated to her flame. "I miss you Papi and I need you in my life," she captioned one cute couple photo.
5. They're loyal to each other: Paige recently underwent neck surgery and her man was right by her side, holding her hand the entire time. "When you have someone who loves you and you love that person just as much and they're constantly there for you whenever you need them," she wrote on Instagram. "Someone who protects you. Take away your insecurities. Who's [sic] smile can change the way you are thinking within a second. Why wouldn't you? Without him through all of this I don't know how I would've handled it. My love."