It wouldn't be the Kardashians if there wasn't a little drama involved.
On Sunday night's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian clash with Kris Jenner over her close relationship with Lamar Odom and the situation takes a nasty turn after Khloe feels betrayed by her mom.
Recap the latest episode with these 10 must-see moments!
1. Kris freaks out over the possibility of being pregnant: Kris started to have her period again because of her estrogen cream, but a lunch date with her girlfriends makes her question whether she's still fertile. She tells Kourtney Kardashian about how they asked her if she was on birth control and told her she could get pregnant. "I don't think I could get pregnant," Kris says. "If I am pregnant, I don't know what I would do."
Kourtney advises Kris to just ask her doctor. Kris then gets on the phone with Dr. Paul Crane to find out once and for all if she could have a seventh baby. "Absolutely not," he tells her. Whew, what a relief!
2. Kim is relieved Khloe is ready to move on: After Khloe decides to proceed with her divorce from Lamar, Kim tells her she approves of her choice to walk away and take of herself. "I feel like you finally are done," she tells her little sis. "You're way closer to being over it. Before, I thought you were so into it."
But Khloe quickly corrects her misinterpretation of the situation. "You mistake my kindness for me going back with someone," she says. "You don't marry someone and then you could cut them out of your life that easily." She also adds, "I care about Lamar so I want the best for him. I want the best for his wellbeing. But when it starts to become toxic on my current life then that's when I have to remove myself."
3. Kim tells Kris to stop talking to Lamar: When Kim learns that her mom is calling and texting Lamar, she is not pleased and extremely worried. "Khloe finally realized you cannot change a person. You have to move on," she says. "Even though we all love Lamar, I feel like now my mom just kind of set everything back."
Kris recognizes where her daughter is coming from, but also explains that she still cares for him. "I get it now. I didn't understand it as much because I considered him like one of my own," she says. "And then he tries to reach out to me, just like I would never not respond to one of you guys, it's just not in me not to respond to somebody that I love and it literally breaks my heart that it didn't work out."
Kim however insists on her mom making a clean break from him. "She's ready to get over him and you need to let that happen," she says. "If she keeps on hearing about him from you, it's going to take longer and she's going to get sucked back in and she just doesn't need to be in that space."
4. Kris tells Kylie she's nervous about her club appearance in Canada: Kris is anxious about Kylie traveling to Montreal for her first-official club appearance, so she stops by her new house to share her concerns. "I know that you get excited about doing some of these appearances and I worry a little bit," Kris tells her.
But now that she's an adult, Kylie is confident she has it all under control. "I'm about to do my first club appearance for my birthday in Canada and my mom just won't stop checking up on me about it," she says. "I'm grown now. I'm 18. I can handle this own my own."
5. Kourtney and Kim start planning an all-girls vacation to St. Bart's: While Kris spends quality time bonding with adorable baby Reign Disick, Kim and Kourtney tell her their idea for a ladies-only family getaway. "There's so much going on in the family right now, so I decided it's like the perfect time for a family vacation," Kim says. "I think we all need it. This is Kourtney's first trip without Scott. And Kendall and Kylie, it would be great for them to spend time together. So, I think this is just exactly what we need."
Kris decides she's game for the trip, but Kourtney then tells her only girls and kids are allowed to come this time around. "So, that means no Corey?" Kris asks. "You can't bring Corey," Kim confirms. After the initial surprise of the restriction, Kris agrees to join them on the vacation. Jet set time!
6. Khloe, Kendall and Corey play with wild animals in Mexico: Since she needs an escape from all the drama at home, Khloe decides to take a trip with Kendall and Corey to visit The Black Jaguar-White Tiger Foundation and get up close and personal with lions, tigers and jaguars who have been rescued from circuses, zoos and illegal breeders. Their excursion starts off on a high note when they are introduced to four cute and cuddly leopard cubs!
After that cuteness overload, the trio continues on to see the bigger cats and eventually play with a full-grown leopard. "It's absolutely insane," Khloe says. "I'm literally petting a leopard. They're exotic and beautiful. They are loving. I just like how therapeutic they are."
7. Kendall almost cries when Khloe walks into the lion cage: Khloe surprises the entire group when she decides to be courageous and step into the lion and tiger cage. "Sometimes you just got to do what you want to do and I've always wanted to run with the animals," she explains. So, I just feel like why not? You only live once. If I die, I die with pride."
But while Khloe may be cool with it, Kendall definitely is not. As soon as Khloe walks in with the foundation's owner Eduardo Serio, all the lions and jaguars start to swarm around them. "Khloe is very scared," Kendall observes. "I can see it in her mannerisms, but she's trying to be calm because if she freaks out, they're going to attack her." She adds, "I'm freaking out. I'm on the verge of tears. I think my sister is about to die!"
Luckily, Khloe eventually makes it out of the den in one piece. "I feel like I've been getting more brave and strong recently," Khloe says. "In the past, I've been more afraid to do things and how it will affect other people and I love exotic cats and I feel very safe with Eduardo. What a blessing that I get the opportunity."
8. Corey tells Kendall her mom is energetic: Following their animal adventure, Kendall makes an effort to get to know Corey better during the car ride. "What do you and my mom even do together?" she asks him.
"We do everything together," he responds. "Your mom's got a lot of energy." LOL! "They go to art shows," Khloe chimes in. "They go to dinners a lot, but they're both into art."
Corey adds, "I feel like being with your mom is better than being with any chick my age or younger. I think we do more than you younger girls do."
Kendall is satisfied with Corey's answers and approves of their relationship. "I genuinely think Corey cares about my mom and loves her," she says. "My mom has been through a lot and to see someone taking care of her and really giving her everything she needs is really great. This ended up being a really nice trip. I'm glad that I got to spend time with Khloe and got to know Corey a little more."
9. Kylie hosts her 18th birthday bash at a club: Despite her mom's reservations, Kylie is ready to celebrate her birthday in style at Montreal's Beachclub. But when she arrives at the wild and packed event, she finally understands where Kris was coming from. "My mom overreacts sometimes, but now I know that my mom wasn't over-exaggerating. This crowd is definitely rowdier than I expected."
But Kylie manages to handle all the madness and excitement at the party like a pro and even gets serenaded by entire venue. "I am so happy that this appearance went well," she says. "I appreciate my mom for being overprotective, but I feel like I have been raised well enough that I know how to handle situations like this."
10. Kim and Khloe lash out at Kris over the situation with Lamar: When Khloe finds out Kris gave Lamar her new phone number, she is furious. "For my mom to give out my phone number just infuriates me and it hurts my feelings," she says. "I love that love that she has for him and I wouldn't want to change that for anything in the world, but sometimes you got to keep relationships separate."
Kim then quickly rushes to Khloe defense. "It's none of her business!" she says. "The fact you're even getting involved with your kid's drama and secretly talking to Lamar is insanity. Like, insanity! She should feel like a piece of s--t."
When they both have a chance to confront her about it, they don't hold back. "For some reason, you would think you would know these things, but you make the worst decisions," she says. "Tell me one reason why they should even communicate after she's finally had the balls to divorce him."
"She doesn't tell me all the information," Kris explains.
Khloe then jumps in. "You wanted to be mad at Caitlyn. I was on your side and I've protected you and I've defended you and that was my dad of 23 years!" she says. "You know what? You and I need a major break from each other. I think we need to be separated."
After hearing Khloe's opinion, Kris storms out and decides she's not going on the family vacation anymore. "I think you guys better fix your own problems," Kris yells. "This isn't my problem."
"No one's asking you to be involved in this!" Kim snaps. "We're asking you to stop being involved!"
Watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians next Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!