You already know what time it is—turn up time!
On Tuesday night's brand-new episode of Christina Milian Turned Up, Christina Milian takes center stage and snags the spotlight for a performance at the 89th annual AmericaFest Celebration on the Fourth of July! But her moment to shine is almost eclipsed when she runs into more drama with girl group Ceraadi.
However, Tina's work woes with her young protégés are nothing compared to the fireworks that explode between Lizzy Milian's boyfriend, Dom, and her brother-in-law, Richard, when they meet up for an eventful game on the golf course!
Recap the episode with these eight must-see moments!
1. Christina gets the opportunity to perform at the Rose Bowl: Christina receives some awesome news when she learns she will be performing at the Rose Bowl for the AmericaFest Celebration. "I've performed at the Rose Bowl and it was my first-ever performance that I ever had when I was on tour with 'N Sync," she reminisces. "Yeah, it was a really, really big deal back then and here we are 14 years later and I'm right back at the Rose Bowl and it's all about me this time!"
Despite the blowout fight between Sandra, Ceraadi's mom, and producers Silent Killers in the studio, Christina is still eager to work with the girls and decides to make them a part of her show. "It's good exposure," she says. "I don't know if they're ready for it. We'll have to see."
2. Christina invites Ceraadi to join her show, but then receives bad news: Christina is ecstatic to share the news about the upcoming performance with the trio of sisters during rehearsal with her choreographer, JaQuel Knight. She tells them she wants to bring them on stage and introduce them as a musical group to the thousands and thousands of fans that will be there. "I want to make sure that you get your moment," she tells the group.
The girls are excited and immediately start learning the dance steps because they only have a week to prepare. But all the enthusiasm disappears when group member Saiyr says she's is going out of town to visit a friend and won't return until the day before the performance! This puts both Christina and her creative director in a bind because she will have to miss every single practice. "I hope Saiyr comes to her senses and she cancels this trip to see her friend because this is a huge opportunity," Christina says. "If you're hungry, then you would take it."
3. Richard slams Lizzy and Dom's relationship: When Richard and Dom attempt to bond over a game of golf, the situation takes a nasty turn. Rich is already irritated with Lizzy's man for arriving late to the course, but he becomes even more annoyed when Dom tells him he's ready for marriage and asks for advice. "I wanna propose [to] her," Dom says. "What do you think? Is good, no?" Richard responds, "My opinion is nothing because I need time to formulate one." Dom explains, "No, but Richard, in real life, I really want to be with her."
That's when Richard snaps. "In real life, you guys have already f--ked two different people in three months!" he yells, before storming off. "What the fuck, man? This is ridiculous!" Dom is completely taken aback by his outburst. "I can't believe what Richard is saying," he says. "It's very hard for me right now to stay calm and quiet because inside I'm very pissed off."
4. Christina decides to drop Ceraadi from her performance: After Saiyr decides to go on her trip, Christina makes an executive decision to take the entire group out of her show. "When I first started my career, I would have done anything to be in their position," Christina says. "The fact that Saiyr chose to go on this trip instead of staying and performing with her sisters is a huge slap in the face." After her recent battles with Ceraadi, she feels this is the perfect time to teach them a valuable lesson. "I need to let the girls know that they cannot ignore opportunities," she says. "That's not how the music business is and I would be a bad mentor if I didn't teach them that. It's either all of them or none of them."
5. Lizzy threatens to punch Richard in the face for his rude comments: After the golf game from hell, Dom returns to the house to tell Lizzy and Carmen Milian what went down with Richard. After Dom explains the story, Carmen concludes, "So, he's accusing both of you cheating." Lizzy is livid about the offensive allegation. "I don't believe Dom cheated on me," she says. "I don't give him time to cheat on me. I go through his phone. We know the ins and outs of each other's lives. Sorry, Richard. You're wrong."
As Lizzy gets more heated, she tells her mom, "If he don't come and beg on his f--king knees for f--king forgiveness, I'm going to sock him in his f--king face." She then gives Dom permission to handle the situation, too. "Baby, you have full rights to f--king punch him in his face," she tells him. "Richard's done as far as we're concerned."
6. Christina gives Ceraadi another chance: Although Christina calls the remaining two members of Ceraadi, Znuie and Emaza, into rehearsals to tell them they're out because of their sister's departure, she has a change of heart when they start to cry. "I see the tears and the realness," Christina says. "Saiyr made a decision for herself, but the opportunity is still here. I haven't given up on you."
Unlike their sister, the girls jump at the chance to be background dancers. Christina is still frustrated because she wanted to debut Ceraadi all together, but at least the girls still get to be involved in the performance. "I have a soft spot for these girls," Christina admits.
7. Christina reveals her favorite sex position: During a radio appearance on Power 106 to promote her upcoming performance, Christina answers a rather intimate question about her relationship with Lil Wayne to avoid paying $100. "It's a real tough balance doing these interviews because I don't want to be fake," she confesses. "But the fact is Wayne and I have to figure out where our relationship is."
Host J Cruz asks, "When you're with Lil Wayne, what's your favorite position?" Um, TMI?! But Christina isn't embarrassed to tell it like it is. "I'll keep it one hundred," Christina responds. "Face down, ass up!"
8. Christina learns Saiyr quit the group: After killing her performance at the Rose Bowl with Znuie and Emaya as backup dancers, Christina receives surprising news from Sandra: Saiyr decided to quit Ceraadi because Christina cut her from the show!
Tina is stunned to hear the group is already splitting up before they even got started. "I'm just caught off guard," she says. "I thought having sisters in a group with how tight of a unit they are that they're kind of invincible." After all the drama with Ceraadi, Christina decides, "If it's not all three of them, then it's not right. It's not what I asked for. It's not Ceraadi. It just wasn't meant to be for us."
Watch an all-new Christina Milian Turned Up next Tuesday at 10 p.m., only on E!