Your mission, should you choose to accept it, to make The Mummy creepier this time around.
Tom Cruise stars in a reboot of the hit action-fantasy-horror franchise and boy does it look different. A teaser trailer for the movie was released Thursday and a full trailer is set to drop Sunday.
Cruise plays Nick Morton, the same character he plays in most movies a studly, fearless badass guy, who must work to defeat the ancient, evil and powerful mummy princess Ahmanet, played by Star Trek Beyond star Sofia Boutella, after she is unleashed. Other stars include X-Men: First Class' Annabelle Wallis, New Girl and Jurassic World's Jake Johnson and Russell Crowe, who plays Dr. Jekyll.
Check out five of the best moments from the teaser trailer, including some that made up jump out of our seats:
1. "Release Me...": The mummy's tomb face resembles that of the aliens in Independence Day. The stuff of your teen nightmares.
2. An Eye for an Eye: What's with the double hazel eyes? Does the mummy have X-Ray vision?
3. Yikes: This mummy looks like she means business. And those buildings are probably not going to remain intact for long.
4. Run, Tom, Run! The actor demonstrates one of his signature action sequences.
5. The music: The haunting, whistling sound may make you jump out of your seat in the movie theater.
The Mummy is set for release on June 9, 2017.