While every musician who comes on The Late Late Show's Carpool Karaoke segment knocks it out of the park with his/her original music, sometimes guests treat fans to covers of famous songs.
Not every artist has covered a song while driving in traffic with host James Corden, but those who have give many tracks an updated feel. E! News looked back on Corden's Carpool Karaokes and decided to rank the covers that have been performed in Corden's SUV.
Here is our official list:
7. Michelle Obama: Because she isn't a musician, FLOTUS' song choice was entirely covers. As a result (and out of fairness), we had to put her at the bottom of the list because there was no way she could outshine the original artists, including Beyoncé and Missy Elliott. Sorry, Michelle!
6. Lady Gaga: Corden briefly mentioned O-Town's "Liquid Dreams," but because the "Perfect Illusion" songstress didn't really remember the lyrics, the cover suffered. Rest assured, the rest of her Carpool Karaoke segment more than made up for it (and might have been the best performance out of everyone to be honest).
4. Carrie Underwood: After checking out a leather goods store with Corden, the country singer and British host belted out Wham!'s "Wake Me up Before You Go-Go." The fun duet easily made everyone watching want to hop in the car with them for some orange mocha frappuccinos.
3. Gwen Stefani, George Clooney and Julia Roberts: The trio covered Queen's "We Are the Champions," but they're close to the top of our ranking because, let's be real, who else is going to beat Clooney and Roberts?! Oh wait...two others will.
2. Jason Derulo: Viewers found out that Derulo is a classically trained opera singer during his segment, so when he busted out a verse of Alfie Boe's "Wheels of a Dream" the roof of Corden's car was basically blown off and everyone was left stunned.
1. Adele: The British songstress is mega talented in her own right, but when she rapped a lengthy verse from Nicki Minaj's "Monster," fans quickly realized that Adele has more than just insane vocals; woman can rap.
What do you think of the rankings? Sound off in the comments!