With guests as varied as Anna Kendrick, Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog, Ellen DeGeneres had no choice but to play a round of "Never Have I Ever" on her eponymous daytime talk show Wednesday. Before the game began, the rapper asked, "Is there a lie detector test connected?"
Ellen handed the trio paddles with the words "I Have" and "I Haven't" written on either side. She then read a series of statements and asked them to be truthful with their answers.
Here are the statements Ellen read:
• Never have I ever sexted.
• Never have I ever been in handcuffs.
• Never have I ever been stoned on a talk show.
• Never have I ever returned something to a store after wearing it.
• Never have I ever been to a nude beach.
• Never have I ever drunk dialed an ex.
• Never have I ever used my fame to get out of trouble.