• Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
Nancy Odell, Keith Zubulevich

Gregg DeGuire/WireImage

Nancy O'Dell is separating from husband Keith Zubchevich after nearly 12 years of marriage.

E! News has confirmed that the Entertainment Tonight host and her hubby have decided to part ways, but it has nothing to do with the recent scandal involving presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

A source confirms to E! News that Nancy filed for legal separation in early September. "It's very amicable and they talk every day. Their main priority is their three children."

The separation happened roughly a month before the Trump tapes went public, therefore having no connection to what transpired over the last week.

Recently, O'Dell found herself in the middle of a national scandal when a leaked Donald Trump and Billy Bush tape revealed the men engaging in a lewd conversation.

In the footage, Donald is overheard telling Billy and several others about a failed attempt to seduce a woman named "Nancy," saying, "I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f--k her. She was married."

He continued, "And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'" Access Hollywood would later confirm the woman being discussed was O'Dell.

"Politics aside, I'm saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all. When I heard the comments yesterday, it was disappointing to hear such objectification of women. The conversation needs to change because no female, no person, should be the subject of such crass comments, whether or not cameras are rolling," Nancy shared in a statement to Entertainment Tonight.

"Everyone deserves respect no matter the setting or gender. As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better."

She addressed the matter once again on-air, telling viewers, "I feel it's very important that I address you all directly. As a journalist for 26 years now, it is my job to bring you the news about others, rather than turning the focus on myself. But by now, I'm sure that most of you have heard the audio tape, which became national news and part of the presidential race."

O'Dell continued, "My name was mentioned and, unfortunately, the release of it has thrown me into the middle of the political arena of which I didn't ask to be a part of. I released a statement on Saturday and I truly mean what I said. There is no room for objectification of women, or anybody for that matter, not even in the ‘locker room.'"

Us Weekly was first to report the story.