It's time to party!
On Sunday's latest episode of The Royals, Princess Eleanor and Prince Liam celebrate their birthday in regal fashion with an extravagant soiree in the palace!
But the night isn't all drinks, fun and games for the royal twins. Eleanor finally realizes Mandy's true intentions and Liam starts to put the puzzle pieces together to uncover Domino. Meanwhile, Queen Helena departs the castle for a top-secret outing that yields a major surprise.
Recap the episode with these 8 must-see moments!
1. Mandy convinces Eleanor to wear the Koh-I-Noor Diamond to her birthday party: In order for her shady plan to steal the diamond from the palace to work, Mandy must first convince the Princess to wear it to her birthday bash. She easily sweet-talks Eleanor into it by telling her how amazing she'll look on her big night. "You have to. You're the birthday girl," she says. "You get what you want. Just have them set it in a necklace and voilà!"
But Eleanor is still a little hesitant. "It's not even mine though," she explains. "It belongs to the people." Mandy refuses to give up and responds, "Trust me. The people want their Princess to wear it for her birthday. It's just not as pretty behind glass." She adds, "You deserve to be the center of attention on a normal day. Your birthday? No brainer." Well, how can Princess Eleanor say no to a compliment like that?
2. Queen Helena visits Captain Alistair Lacey's house: Queen Helena was devastated when Lucius told her longtime love had been murdered to protect the monarchy. But when she takes the day off to visit his cottage, she receives one hell of a shock. He's still very much alive!
He reveals that he was prepared for the attack once they walked into his house. But despite his close call, Alistair has no plans to reconcile with Helena. "Yes, I'm alive, but not to you. Not anymore," he says. "To you, I'm dead forever." But before he disappears again, he demands to know if the twins are really his children. Helena tells him that she honestly has no idea who their father really is.
3. Princess Eleanor tells Jasper she's tired of him and his games: It doesn't look like Eleanor is ready to forgive or forget anytime soon! When Jasper tries to show his concern about her new relationship with Mandy and warn her to slow down, the Princess slams him (yet again). "Sorry, but what business is that of yours?" she snaps. "I'm getting really sick of trying to find ways to tell you that I'm sick of you and your games. Get over it! Stop being such a jealous ex-bodyguard." Ouch!
4. Mandy throws Princess Eleanor and Prince Liam a blowout birthday party: Mandy and Liam's BFF, Holden, pull out all the stops to make sure the Prince and Princess have an evening to remember. They throw a carnival extravaganza in the palace with bumper cars, fireworks and a dunk tank! But although Mandy seems sincere for putting it all together, she really only has her heart set on one thing: the diamond around Eleanor's neck. Watch your back, girl!
5. Alistair says goodbye to Helena for good: Although Helena begs him to stay so they can be together, Captain Lacey bids her farewell. "For you and me, there is no future," he tells her. But just before he leaves, he cuts his hand with a knife and wipes the blood on a handkerchief. "Use this," he instructs. "Test if they're my children. If so, it'll be up to them if I'm around at all. If they're not mine, you'll absolutely never see me again."
6. Eleanor uncovers the real Mandy: When Princess Eleanor pulls Mandy into her bedroom to thank her privately for hosting such an amazing party, Mandy seizes the opportunity to heist the diamond. She switches the real diamond necklace with a fake when Eleanor isn't paying attention. With more than a few drinks under her belt, the Princess doesn't notice the difference.
But Jasper thwarts Mandy's plan to make off with the jewel undetected. He chases her down to the tunnels and refuses to let her escape. Eleanor follows him and discovers they've known each other all along. "One of you tell me what the hell is going on!" she demands. "Mandy, why are you leaving?!" Jasper then tells Eleanor everything. "We came here to rob you," he says. He smashes the fake diamond before taking the real one from Mandy and giving it back to Eleanor.
The Princess is stunned. "This doesn't even belong to me," she says. "It belongs to the people." She then takes off her grandmother's earrings and gives them to Mandy. "If this was all just about taking things from me, here take these," she says. Mandy doesn't hesitate to take the jewelry and quickly takes off.
7. Jasper admits he's in love with Princess Eleanor: Jasper follows Mandy out and commands that she give him back the earrings. When she declines, he tries to convince her to make it right. "It's not too late to fix this," he says. "You can come back to the palace with me and just tell her you changed your mind. Tell her that, yeah, this might have been the original reason you came here, but once you got here and you got to know her and you fell in love with her, literally nothing else matters because you will give up everything just for a second chance with her." Aww!
However, Mandy (aka Samantha) is only focused on getting her money. "You are so screwed," she tells Jasper, before kissing him on the cheek and leaving him behind. "You really are sweet. Always was your weakness."
8. Prince Liam gets a blast from the past: After Eleanor sets off the fire alarm and sprinklers to end the night early, Liam finally remembers who put the Domino necklace on him the night Prince Simon died. It was an anonymous cocktail waitress at his party! As everyone is running out, he chases after her to ask what the symbol means. But she can't give him the answers he's searching for. "Not now!" she tells him, before hurrying away with the rest of the party guests. "We're being watched!" The plot thickens...
Watch an all-new episode of The Royals next Sunday at 10 p.m., only on E!