With Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens recently premiering all around the world, the time has come for fans to show their true colors. Star Wars nuts can show their support for the light or dark side in time for the film's release on Dec. 18. The latest way to show your side pride? Turn your phone into a freaking lightsaber. Right!? Google is lit AF with all their recent Star Wars-themed features (don't worry we talk about another below), and this phone-to-saber thing is on another level. "Lightsaber Escape" isn't the only way you can show your light/dark side pride. We rounded up a list of other ways to let people know where you stand. Some of this stuff seems way cool; some other things are mildly pushing it. Enjoy!
1. Turn Your Facebook profile into a lightsaber. Are you #TeamKyloRen or #TeamFinn? Show that light side/dark side pride once more by changing your Facebook profile pic. That's right, you can overlay your picture with either Kylo Ren's red or Finn's blue lightsaber. Choose between changing your pic for an hour, day, week, or forever. Obvi if you don't chose the 'forever' option, you're not a true fan. We kid, we kid.
2. Use a Star Wars lightsaber toothbrush. We know these are technically meant for the kiddos but what the heck ever. We actually own one (no lie) and can vouch for the fact that they make brushing your teeth one of the most magical experiences on this earth. Show your support for the red or blue by brushing with Obi-Wan, Darth Vader and a slew of other characters. The major bonus here is that these Firefly toothbrushes effing light up and MAKE STAR WARS NOISES.
3. Drench Your Google apps in the light or dark side. This is for the serious fan. Google will now let users show their side pride via Gmail, Maps, and other apps, according to their website. Drag your picture to either the light or dark side and watch your screen transform. Your Gmail load screen is even a lightsaber! Living for it.
4. Eat some Star Wars grapes. Star Wars ice cream and cake are so, painfully a few weeks ago. The Force Awakens fans are getting health conscious with these Yoda light side grapes. For real guys. Geek.com found that this was actually a thing.
5. Or some Star Wars dark side apples. Y'all this merch is getting so dark —amiright!? We thought grapes were pushing it, but geek.com is also saying we've got dark side apples too. We can't with this. Bye.
6. Last but not least, don't forget to use a Star Wars condom. All this movie madness has surely got you and your lover all fired up. Show your team spirit by sporting a Yoda or Darth Vader condom with your honey. Swoon.
LOL! watch the Star Wars cast sing the movie's theme song