Looking back on the first season of Lip Sync Battle, there were some truly monumental moments.
From Anne Hathaway's performance of "Wrecking Ball" to Anna Kendrick's enlisting of Jennifer Lopez, John Krasinski's fringe dress and Justin Bieber's wig, we can't help but wonder if it's even possible for the upcoming season of LSB to live up to the first?
Well, according to the just-released trailer for season 2, it can and it will, indeed!
Here are 8 things we're already looking forward to thanks to the hilarious, action-packed teaser:
1. The return of hosts Chrissy Teigen and LL Cool J: Between Chrissy's hilariously awkward moments and LL Cool J's uncontrollable laughter, we've missed hanging out with these two and can't wait to watch them take over again. According to the teaser, there are many, many more funny moments between them to come…including an unfortunate attempt at twerking.
2. An awesome list of celebrity guests: Just from the trailer alone, we know we can expect a hefty list of A-listers, including: Eva Longoria, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Olivia Munn, Shaquille O'Neil, Kevin Hart, Kaley Cuoco, Gigi Hadid and more!
3. The insane sets and costumes: It appears things are stepping up a notch when it comes to display on the upcoming season of Lip Sync Battle. The trailer shows wild costumes, back up dancers (some dressed as zombies?), crazy choreography and a serious collection of wigs.
4. The massive amount of s--t talking: There's nothing like an honest exchange of words before going into battle, and it looks like we can expect a lot of that this season—most of which are obvious short jokes directed at Kevin Hart (because, duh).
5. The numerous unexpected moments: From makeouts to lap dances, bloody lips and boner jokes, the trailer already reveals some amazing surprise moments that are sure to have us LOL'ing.
6. 90s throwback appearances: Not only does Christina Aguilera help Hayden Panettiere with her performance of "Lady Marmalade," but the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter and A.J. McLean even manage to show up and help Gigi Hadid with her showing of "Larger Than Life"—a.k.a. all of our teenage dreams will come true.
7. Channing Tatum vs. Jenna Dewan-Tatum: It's one thing to watch celebs battle each other, but it's a whole different deal watching our favorite celebrity couples battle each other. Both Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum have serious dancing skills so we can only imagine what they'll bring to the table when they're pinned against each other!
8. And an appearance by Beyonce herself: E! News confirmed that Queen B will make a cameo during Channing's performance of "Run the World (Girls)," and let's be really honest here: nothing, absolutely nothing, is better than that!
This wild and crazy season of Lip Sync Battle will premiere on Thursday, Jan. 7 on Spike TV!