• Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
Simon Cowell

FameFlynet

Simon Cowell appears to be the victim of another home burglary.

The future America's Got Talent judge had his London pad broken into Friday while he was in the residence with his girlfriend Lauren Silverman and son Eric, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.

According to The Guardian, Metropolitan police responded to a call at approximately 2:20 a.m. local time of a burglary in progress. When authorities arrived, the suspect or suspects had already left the area.

Cash and jewelry was reportedly stolen from the 56-year-old's house. Nobody was injured during the incident.

The unfortunate situation comes a couple of years after Cowell faced another frightening encounter. Back in 2012, the former X Factor judge's London home was burglarized as a woman was discovered hiding in a walk-in closet armed with a brick.

Simon Cowell, Eric, Twitter

Twitter

"She had smashed her way in through the window and it was unclear how long she had been there or what she was doing," Cowell's rep said at the time.

As the family recovers from the scary situation, Cowell has a lot to look forward to with his professional career. In addition to joining Season 11 of America's Got Talent, the beloved reality TV personality will also return to American Idol for its final season.

"We will have the former judges back," host Ryan Seacrest told E! News' Will Marfuggi. "The plan is to have all of them back. They've all considered it and I think are enthusiastic about coming back and saluting the show."

One person who may be extra excited to hear the news is current judge Harry Connick Jr.

"He can sit there, hell yeah," he shared with E! News. "I'll go up and sing for him and let him judge me."