Pretty much everything Carrie Underwood touches turns to magic, which explains why her latest music video has us feeling utterly enchanted!
The 32-year-old debuted her "Heartbeat" music video on Tuesday, giving us a little gift just in time for the holiday season. From her incredible (almost unbelievable) post-baby body to the way she saunters barefoot through a lush forest filled with sparkling lights and those damn legs, the video may be totally simple, but it manages to mystify us in so many ways!
Here are 7 magical moments we're currently obsessing over:
1. Them legs, girl! Before we even see her face, Underwood's toned and perfect legs make an appearance in the video and had us all whispering, damn!
2. That hair! Underwood's hair is on another level of sex-goddess in this video. The volume, the color, the length—it's all perfect!
3. Her total Beyonce moment. Speaking of hair, you can't have the perfect locks without a total Beyoncé/supermodel moment at some point in the video. With fans blowing in her face as she walks toward the camera, the bombshell totally works it!
4. The way she slyly shows off her wedding ring. The blond beauty is only wearing one piece of bling in the whole video: her gorgeous wedding ring from husband Mike Fisher. The song revolves around spending alone time with one very special person, and we love how Underwood pays tribute to her hubby by ever-so-carefully showing off her ring.
5. The fake fireflies. The song's lyrics read, "We can't see those city lights / and I love the way you look in a firefly glow." Thus, the video pays tribute to that with little sparkling lights reminiscent of fireflies, and let's be honest here, we really do love the way Underwood looks in their glow.
6. Dem legs (again). Just taking a moment to point out her amazing legs once more.
7. The way she dances in the moonlight and shows off her post-baby body. Let's not forget that this woman gave birth just nine months ago…and she looks like this! We'd be dancing in the moonlight, too, if we were her!
Make sure to check out the full video above!