SPW / Splash News
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's relationship is so adorable, someone should make a sitcom out of it.
Oh wait, someone is making a sitcom out of their relationship! Maybe. There are rumors floating around that a show based on Chrissy and John themselves is coming to ABC. And why are there rumors? Because current Black-ish creator Kenya Barris told BuzzFeed that he's developing a sitcom inspired by the couple, who would serve as producers. Of course the show has to first come to fruition and then be picked up by the network for anyone to actually watch and enjoy it, but the rumors are enough for us to start fantasizing about what it would be like.
Because Chrissy and John are such a multi-faceted and fascinating couple, there are a lot of ways a potential TV show could go. It could focus on how they met on the set of his music video. It could focus on how they cook the most delicious meals in the world. Or it could just be 30 minutes of pictures of the couple flashing onscreen and all of America would watch that because they're so beautiful. But don't worry! Because obviously we have some ideas for which moments should make the final cut of this sure-to-be-amazing sitcom.
1. The time they played "Catch the chicken wings" on Chrissy's butt.
2. The time they went to Naples and ate ALL THE PIZZA IN ALL OF ITALY.
3. The time they stuck it to Instagram and the company's ridiculous butt policy.
4. The time they drunkenly played with the Candy Chemistry Kit.
5. The time John won an Oscar. Helloooo tearjerker episode!
6. The time they got super inapprops at the Oscars.
7. That time they cooked everything we've ever wanted to eat. In fact, maybe the show should just be episodes based solely on each dish they've ever made. Like the Cajun cornbread.
9. Or this "herby butter chicken" because SERIOUSLY.
10. The time they played Freaky Friday in the Vogue closet.
11. The time they boarded a private jet for a mystery date. Valentine's Day episode OMG!
12. The time they dance with Left Shark. (And Right Shark too, but whatever).
13. The time they did a late-night Waffle House run with Kim and Kanye.
14. Anytime their amazing dogs ever did anything. Like when they boarded their own private plane home from Napa.
15. Or when they sat like humans and only had three legs.
16. Seriously, these guys probably deserve their own show.
17. The time they discovered Chrissy's epic Ugly Cry Face.
18. The time they went on safari and just got drunk instead.
19. The time they learned that the couple who flosses together stays together.
20. The time they had a straight-up BACON STATION in their home.