Get your audition videos ready, ladies.
Bachelorette season 11 star Ben Higgins is your new Bachelor! He may be young at 27, but he's already stolen the hearts of people and probably animals all over the world just by seeming like a genuinely sweet and funny guy who's truly interested in finding the love of his life.
Remember that time he told a love story about a sperm just looking for the love an egg when competing for Kaitlyn's heart on The Bachelorette? Those skills at storytelling and children-handling seem to be just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Wisconsin software salesman, and just the beginning of a huge list of things that make him the perfect new Bachelor.
Here are 13 more facts about ABC's newest star:
1. He's super friendly, if a bit shy! Ben not only wants you to say hello if you see him on the street, but he's also available for hugs.
2. He's good pals with Kaitlyn's winning man, Shawn Booth, which in our opinion shows that he has great taste in people.
3. Ben is from Warsaw, Indiana. While it's no Arlington, Iowa (Chris Soules' hometown of 416 people), Warsaw is still a fairly small town, with a population of not quite 14,000 people.
4. Ben studied business administration and management at Indiana University, graduating in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science. Fellow Indiana University alumni include Laverne Cox, Ryan Murphy, Jonathan Banks, Hunger Games writer Suzanne Colins, Princess Diaries author Meg Cabot, E!'s Catt Sadler, and more!
5. He's a winner! Or at least he was, as a child, according to this adorable Instagram post:
6. He's quite religious. His Twitter bio is simply, "sweetly broken, wholly surrendered," which are lyrics from a song by Christian artist Jeremy Riddle, and he was a student ministries intern at a church in his hometown during college. He also has a Bible verse tattoo on his side.
7. Ben does quite a bit of charity work. He not only sponsors a child (as he discussed with Britt in the Bachelorette season premiere), but he also spent some time volunteering in Peru while in college.
8. He looks pretty incredible holding a baby.
9. He was born on March 23, 1988, which makes him an Aries, if you're into that sort of thing.
10. He's a Bachelor Nation fan just like the rest of us, as shown by this encounter with surviving Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter.
11. His parents are adorable, which we're taking as a sign that he'll age incredibly well.
12. Ben is incredibly supportive of Kaitlyn Bristowe, in more ways than one. He not only tweeted his own support, but he retweeted articles praising her and her season of The Bachelorette.
13. He loved that country line dancing date with Kaitlyn so much that he went back to the San Antonio dance hall after the show was over!
Hopefully his season will feature a lot more dancing, along with more horses and more sex education classes, so Ben can continue to show us what he's best at.
All we know is that we can't wait until January when The Bachelor returns to ABC.