Taylor Swift is coming to town.
We're talking about Hollywood.
The Grammy winner kicks off her stop in L.A. tomorrow night at Staples Center.
We could only imagine the famous folks who are being invited to join her squad. The list of those who have already popped up during her shows includes Julia Roberts, Lena Dunham, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Andreja Pejic, Heidi Klum, The Weeknd, Mariska Hargitay, Karlie Kloss, Nick Jonas and even the U.S. women's soccer team.
With that in mind, we give you five celebs who we think should definitely make the cut this weekend…
1. Hailee Steinfeld: Not only have Taylor and Hailee been friends for years, but the Oscar nominee just released her debut single, "Love Myself." Demi Lovato and Austin Mahone are just two of the superstars who have tweeted about their love of Hailee's music. Not only would a squad invite be the ultimate seal of approval, but fingers crossed Taylor will ask Hailee to perform with her, too.
2. Britney Spears: I exclusively broke the news to you earlier this week that Brit is a major fan of the "Bad Blood" chart-topper. "I love Taylor Swift," she told me at the Teen Choice Awards. "I think she's adorable." (Taylor even favorited my tweet that included a link to the interview!)
3. Kelly Clarkson: The newly pregnant singer recently did a headline-grabbing cover of "Blank Space" during her concert in Toronto. Back in October, she wowed a crowd in Buffalo, N.Y. with a gospel version of "Shake It Off." It's time for Kelly and Taylor duet, don't you think?
4. Patrick Stewart: Yes, Patrick Stewart! He and Taylor became Twitter friends when the Blunt Talk star asked to join the squad after NPR released a video of the 75-year-old acting icon reciting "Blank Space." Stewart told me earlier this month that he was hoping to make things official at one of Taylor's L.A. concerts.
5. Calvin Harris: He's Taylor's very hot boyfriend. 'Nuf said.
Who do you think should Taylor should invite to join her squad? Leave your suggestions below.