JWoww wasn't kidding when she said there were certain surprises she didn't want to give away before her big day.
The newlywed revealed during her wedding reception Sunday that she and hubby Roger Mathews were expecting their second child together, proving that pregnancy reveals are way better than your average party favor.
"The reaction from everyone was priceless," the expectant Jennifer "JWoww" Farley told E! News today. "Roger and I only told our publicist and our nanny that we were expecting, so to watch everyone's face when Roger announced it was priceless."
But she's hardly the only one who took the opportunity to share some of the best news life has to offer in super-gotcha fashion. Remember these other memorable celebrity baby announcements:
1. Beyoncé's Red Carpet Confession: The night that Mrs. Shawn Carter hit the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in a Grecian-cut gown that just skimmed her burgeoning baby bump and told reporters that she had a "surprise" will go down in history as one of the great pop-hip-hop royalty moments. Blue Ivy's mama couldn't keep her hand off her belly that night, and three years later, when Bey returned to receive the MTV VMAs' Video Vanguard Award, this was the situation:
Mark Davis/Getty Images
2. Kanye West Interrupts Himself: Not even Kim Kardashian may have known that her boyfriend was about to tell the world, via his perch on stage in Atlantic City, that they were going to be parents. The best part, though? True to form, he had to stop something midway through so he could get the last word in, insisting "stop the music, stop the music," while performing "Lost in the World."
3. Kelly Clarkson's Hormone-Fueled Reveal: "I would like to apologize to my husband. This was not planned," the "Heartbeat Song" singer assured the crowd at her Aug. 19, 2015, concert at L.A.'s Staples Center after revealing that baby No. 2 with hubby Brandon Blackstock is on the way. "I'm just so hormonal. Everything is great, I haven't vomited yet. That's a win y'all." Indeed it was!
4. Will Smith Lends a Hand: With his and Jada's baby-making days seemingly behind them (never say never...), the actor was serendipitously on hand to help Emily here share her happy news on social media. Perhaps she'll get to star in the sequel After Birth.
5. Naya Rivera Goes Classic Metaphor: The Glee star went with the timeless "bun in the oven" motif, always in fashion.
6. Look What the Keibler Elves Made: Stacy Keibler also went in the baked-goods direction, making her moment all the sweet.
7. Baby on Board, Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha...: That presumably #nofilter sunset in the background gives Hilaria and Alec Baldwin's blessed event sort of a pagan-sacrifice vibe, but still...a sweet family moment!
8. If the Shoe Fits: This was a big step for Kelly Rowland, who never even officially confirmed her engagement or her marriage before sweetly revealing that she and hubby Tim Weatherspoon were expecting. Then it was open season on showing off her pregnancy bod and talking about impending motherhood, but for a while...the singer was the picture of discretion!
Eric Lively, preserve.us
9. Preserving the Moment: Blake Lively keeps fans abreast of her lifestyle choices on her website, and the decision to become a mother was no exception!
11. All in the Family: Carrie Underwood made sure that her firstborns, beloved pups Ace and Penny, were in on the announcement when she revealed (on Labor Day, no less!) that her first child was on the way.
12. Mummy's the Word: Perhaps one of the first major, fairly creative celebrity pregnancy reveals on social media, Jessica Simpson put her characteristically playful spin on the proceedings when she confirmed what was the worst-kept secret in Hollywood at the time.
(Originally published Aug. 20, 2015, at 2:20 p.m. PT)