Your first time spinning can be a little bit nerve-wracking, but we are here to help!
What should you wear? What should you bring? We answer all your questions below.
7. Make sure you wear something fitted. The last thing you want to be worrying about while you're sprinting on your bike is being uncomfortable with your baggy pants or top. Don't worry about buying shoes for spinning, you can rent them!
6. Bring a towel. You will be sweating...a lot.
5. Stay hydrated! If you aren't hydrated you will feel run down extremely quick.
4. Get sleep! Make sure you are getting plenty of sleep the night before you start your first spin class, because it's a lot for your body to get used to.
3. Don't eat a heavy meal right before class. This will never end well.
2. Have a positive attitude! You will have a much better class and see results quicker when you are focused on your goal, not focused on the clock.
1. Most importantly, know what not to do:
If you love the world of exercise, especially spinning, or are interested in seeing what all the hype is about, don't miss Hollywood Cycle on E! this summer.
Tune-in to the series premiere of Hollywood Cycle on Tuesday, July 7 at 10/9c only on E!