'Tis the season for giving back.
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, Rihanna donated $1.75 million to a Barbados hospital recently. But, it wasn't all holiday cheer this weekend.
Bethenny Frankel and hubby Jason Hoppy announced Sunday that they were separating after two years of marriage.
We've got all the details on the reality TV couple's split and more, right here.
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
• Royal Christmas: Kate Middleton and Prince William will be spending Christmas with the Duchess of Cambridge's family in Bucklebury, England, rather than with Queen Elizabeth II at her annual gathering at Sandringham Estate.
Do-Gooder Rihanna got into the Christmas spirit this weekend, donating $1.75 million to a Barbados hospital in memory of her late grandmother, Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite. Jennifer Lopez played some football to benefit Hurricane Sandy Relief in Puerto Rico.
• Big Splits: Bethenny Frankel announced Sunday that she and husband Jason Hoppy are separating after two years of marriage. "I have to accept [this] as the best choice for our family," the Skinnygirl mogul said in a statement to E! News.
• Box Office Blitz: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey topped this weekend's box office with $36.7 million, followed by Jack Reacher at $15.6 million and This is 40 at $12 million.
• Double Date: Dancing with the Stars hunks Derek Hough and Mark Ballas were spotted on a double date in Aspen Friday, walking arm-in-arm with two lovely ladies.
• Parenthood: The Killing's Eric Ladin welcomed a son, Maxwell, on Friday night.