Fresh, clean, classic, pure and an oasis of calm: proof that homes can take after their owners, too.
And this owner (along with her sporty betrothed) just shelled out $3.85 million for this colossal Georgian-style Beverly Hills abode.
The mansion is in the gated (and A-listed) Summit community and happens to be situated right next door to the perpetually on the market Casa Britney (the one where it all went down)—not that this actress-singer-and purveyor of stuff needs it. That's the type of cautionary Hollywood tale that would better befit her former frenemy.
So whose home is it?
Mark Von Holden/Getty Images
Hilary Duff's! The teen dream no more cashed in her Disney dollars with hockey fiancé Mike Comrie and purchased the 5,260-sqaure-foot property, which boasts five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms and a bevy of enviable amenities. Like:
• Two stories
• Brick and concrete driveway
• Walled and gated front yard with fountain
• Double height front porch with fluted columns
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Curved staircase in double-height entrance hall
• Crystal chandelier
• Formal living and dining rooms
• Breakfast room
• Gourmet kitchen with white marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances and herringbone patterned hardwood floors
• Family room with coffered ceilings, wet bar, fireplace and double French doors that open into the backyard
•Four family/guest bedrooms with marble en suite bathrooms
• Corner master suite features French doors that open to four Juliet balconies, fireplace, his and hers bathrooms with Carrara marble floors, a free standing soaking tub, indoor shutters for privacy and a flat-screen TV (yeah, we're still talking about the bathroom)
• Backyard features two shaded brick terraces
• Long lap pool and outdoor spa
• Freestanding fireplace outdoors
• Citrus trees throughout grounds