Oh, happy day for Lost fans.
Not only is the cast safe and sound after today's expected tsunami in Hawaii—which thankfully never came—they treated fans to some seriously juicy teases on what's in store for the final episodes at tonight's Paley Festival event in Beverly Hills.
Who is Jack's baby momma? Will we see Walt again? Will we see the original Man in Black? Here's the nitty gritty of what you need to know...
(Note: Please check back later for exclusive scoop from my interviews tonight, but in the meantime, here's what the cast and creators revealed to the fans.)
1. Jack's baby momma (mother of David Shephard in the flash-sideways world) IS somebody we've met before. Juliet? Kate? Sara? Hmm...
2. We probably will see Walt again. "[Malcolm David Kelley] absolutely would still be on the show," Carlton Cuse said, "but the actor aged." Damon Lindelof: "We are working on a way to bring Walt back before Lost is all said and done."
3. Damon: "Ilana and Richard will say things to each other and about each other in the future."
4. Terry O'Quinn is "playing a guy who we're not going to see until the finale." (Eeeee!)
5. Someone IS coming to the island.
6. Matthew Abbadon will not return.
7. We will get an answer to Libby and Hurley and their connection in the past.
8. Vincent will be back.
9. The finale is being written right now. Episode 15 was just shot this week in Hawaii.
10. Damon says there's no need for an island to have a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"
11. Will we find out if there really was a bird on the island that said "Hurley" as it flew by? "That is on our list of things to explain."
12. When asked if we'll find out what happened to Annie, Ben's childhood sweetheart, Carlton says "We don't want to say. Probably not."
13. The gang's back together! While answering an unrelated Q, Terry O'Quinn mentioned: "A whole bunch of the cast is working together again."
14. There will be more for Charlie fans.
15. Alan Dale a k a Charles Widmore will return.
16. Whether Jacob actually ever furnished a list of candidates to Ben or The Others is speculative... and might have been Ben lying to get the surgery from Jack.
17. A clip was shown for next week's episode in which Sayid says "apparently, I'm evil," Miles tells Sayid he was dead and says "Whatever brought you back it wasn't them (Temple people)," and Claire storms into the Temple telling Dogen that "He" wants to talk to him.
Check back later for exclusive interviews with the cast and producers of Lost, and Modern Family too.
In the meantime, what does this all mean for the very end? How does the whole cast come together again? Discuss!
—Additional reporting by Megan Masters
Follow Kristin Dos Santos on Twitter, @kristinalert.