• Jon & Kate Plus 8: The former reality mama might be MIA from our TV lineups each week, but that doesn't mean she's slipped off the radar. Kate Gosselin's newest book, I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith and Family, is set to hit stores in April—and yes, she is rocking those faux luscious locks of hers on the cover. Kate is also reportedly in production on her new series for TLC, so we might see her gracing the airwaves again sooner than you think.
Elsewhere in TV News, guess what's next for Teddy and Owen on Grey's Anatomy?
• Grey's Anatomy: Dying for some backstory on Owen and Teddy? Fancast's Matt Mitovich promises a flashback episode is on the way. Come late March, fans will finally get some insight into the past of the war vets turned Seattle Grace docs.
• Survivor: More Jeff Probst is always a good thing, right? The dimpled host of the reality phenomenon will definitely be back for the series' 21st and 22nd seasons, both in front of and behind the cameras. "I am thrilled to continue working with the Survivor family for another year," Probst said in a statement. "Even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't have predicted we'd still be going strong 10 years later."
• Charlie's Angels Redo: It's official! Drew Barrymore's rep confirms she'll be strapping on her executive producing boots to help the long-anticipated remake come to life on ABC. Who should play the three girls?
• Chuck How does a side of Back to the Future with your serving of Chuck sound? If you're show runner Josh Schwartz, it's the perfect combo! "Back 2 The Future a huge CHUCK influence!!" he tweeted right after revealing that Christopher Lloyd will pop up on the spy series in episode 16. Lloyd is set to play a therapist Chuck visits when his missions become too overwhelming.
Are you excited to see how Owen and Teddy came to be? Are you worried that Chuck won't be able to handle the spy biz? Will you read another family-themed book by Kate G.? Sound off below...
Follow Kristin Dos Santos on Twitter, @kristinalert.